Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Proton

After a long from RM2.70 to RM4.50 on few months back, I foreseeing Proton will be back in action again. As a result, I forced myself to enter 1.5 lots into my trading portfolio before closing on yesterday at RM3.73.

I decided to invest on Proton on yesterday evening due to 3 main reasons as below:

(1) The share price has been retraced up to 50% and rested for 2 months, it's time for it to soar back to what it suppose to be.
(2) All technical analysis indicators show "buy" signal.
(3) A very good news on earning of 87% quarter net profit, together with previous quarter of earning profit. This should be able to attract many investors to boost up it's share price.

I couldn't think of even 1 reason not to enter Proton. Can you? Anyway, since I'm driving Proton and I really don't like this product, I plan to hold it for short-term and my minimum profit target will be between RM4.20 and RM4.60. Let's see.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories