Blog Sponsor

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Improve Trading Skills

We are going to rest consecutive 4 days without trading. How do you feel? 

It's been good to ponder over what I've done wrong during my trading days. Sometimes they are just a mess and irrational. Furthermore, I don't really have a good trading strategy for KLSE yet.

With the limited trading experience I possessing, I really would like to meet more investors out there to share about trading experience. But again, I hardly can find someone who has more than 8 years experience from my existing network. Perhaps I only can find it from the Internet.

I would like to read up some well-known local investor's books. But I found out they are too expensive in the bookstore. Not I don't want to invest, I just think they are too expensive, compare to US stock books. Let me think twice and perhaps I'll reconsider again before I leave my hometown.

Apart from the methods above, how else we can improve our trading skills?  I believe own trading experience will still the main key for improvement, perhaps with the supplements above will be even faster and better. Let's put a remark here, and we shall do a review post of my trading outcome in the next Chinese Yew Year.

If you like this blog, please kindly subscribe to my full feed RSS. Happy investing!



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories