Blog Sponsor

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!





Anyway, I just want to borrow this opportunity to wish you, Happy Chinese Yew Year! For those who gambling, I wish you win a lot of money. For those who visit friends and relatives house, I wish you get a lot of 'Ang Pow' with big value inside. For those who back to hometown, gather and celebrate CNY with their family, wish you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. For those who want a good rest after some hard works, here's the opportunity for you.

And finally, happy investing!


Time flew like a drop, today is Chinese New Year eve. Have you managed to grab some profits from KLCI before CNY? I bet you are, as KLCI market rebounded 4 consecutive days before CNY! What a generous market for investors in this 'Bull' year. Well, let's look forward and welcome the 'Tiger' year.

In Tiger year, I believe there is a need to change my trading strategy. According to my past trading result, I found my existing trading strategy is not so effective. I’m trying to develop a strategy, which is accommodate for long-run. As a risk-resistant investor, I guess it should be more suitable for me?



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories