Blog Sponsor

Friday, March 26, 2010

Attended RHB Invest Market Chart 2010

I would like to sincerely apologize to you all, as I have been away from blogging for more than a week. I've my reasons to do so, so please forgive me okay.

On the past few days, I've attended 2 free stock talks, one of them was RHB Invest Market Chart 2010. The seminar managed to attract more than 100 people attend. As you might already expected, 85% are males, and majority of them are 'uncles' level. So, I didn't bring my camera as well. ;)


In short, I witnessed Lim Chee Seng, head of RHB Research Institute sharing his opinions on global and local market outlook, as well as individual sector, based on fundamental analysis. Without surprise, his opinions are more or less the same as mine, except minor sectors that I'm not totally agreed with his thinking. 

Since it was a half day seminar, there were 2 other sessions related to ETF fund and technical analysis. But I chose to skip it, as my friend who accompanied me, starting to fall asleep. 

This RHB seminar reminded me about RHB Stock Challenge, which I totally forgotten to manage my account. How are you doing so far?



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories