Blog Sponsor

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Knowledge-Based Stock Challenge Lesson

So have you joined the first knowledge-based stock challenge held in March 2010 earlier? If you missed it, no worry. It is organized twice every year, many chances for you to participate. 

Result has been released. I feel disappointed because I'm defeated by a UM student and 2 engineers. The student managed to grab away with RM8,888, which suppose to belong to me in the first place. According to the 26 year old student (the winner) interview, he has 3 years trading experience. He makes use of  RHB Analyzer and RHB ShareInsight. And he said he spent 3 to 4 hours daily to study the fundamental and price chart of the companies. He also mentioned that he would like to use the winning money to invest in RHBCAP.

Okay, the winner looks like a nerd. He deserved the prize.

From the look at it, I highly suspecting RHB Investment taught him to provide such a commercial speech. We all know RHB trying to utilize the winner to promote it's products. Damn, I don't think I can trust him anymore. But one thing for sure he deserves the win and prize, he did his homework. He spent 3 to 4 hours a day to do his homework, where I only spent 5 to 10 minutes to do some stock scanning and trading. I don't have a trading plan some more. How can I beat him? No way.

So, in order to win in KLSE, spend plenty of time to do homework seems like an honest feedback from the winner to us. This is the best route if we want to make money with dignity. Okay I get the picture now, will I be the winner of the next round contest? 

Ops, I should stop dreaming from now.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories