Blog Sponsor

Friday, December 10, 2010

Stay Away From News or Rumors Trading

There are handful of stocks heating by the news and rumors and bringing profit opportunity to short-term investors recently. Majority of them involving acquisition and merger. QSR, KFC, KULIM, IJMLAND, MRCB, DRBHCOM, SUNRISE, UEMLAND, SUNWAY, SUNCITY, etc, you name it. 

I did not 'try' any of them, except SUNRISE, before the news released and trading halt. Now, I force myself to stay away from stock market during working hour, and only look at it during the market close. Is hard to do it anyway, due to the feeling of 'itchy' and want to know the price quotation. I'm still practice to hold my patient. 


I like the way to buy a stock that has the potential to move up as much as it can within a very short period, everyone like I guess. Our patient is limited and the only purpose of 'trading' is to make money. Nonetheless, we understand that news/rumors trading are very risky. Almost every stock investment book taught us not to invest based on news or rumors. The potential return may not worth for us to try it. There are other ways to get a better return with lower risk. But I believe many investors are already forgotten about it? 

If we managed to stick to our investment strategy and follow our principle, we shall able to get there in the end. At least we can concentrate our work in day time and sleep well at night time. As a KLSE winner, we should stay far away from trading based on news or rumors.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories