Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Year Stock Portfolio Review

Happy new year to you. What a wonderful vacation I've in Taipei last week. I spent quite some money in investing in self-improvement books and CNY clothes. I hope they will bring me some returns in the near future. 

KLSE index has shot up to 47 point within 3 consecutive days with heavy volumes right after Tiger year. Some analysts said it's caused by foreign investment. May be, as yesterday and today volume has surpassed any trading day in year 2010. The market outlook looks bright.

Talk about my investment portfolio latest result, the risen of the index these few days definitely helped to raise up my portfolio return. Overall, my stock portfolio did quite well. I'm quite satisfied with them. Thanks to my current investment strategy, it just working quite well. I'm glad that I've learned and grew from the investment books advices, trading experiences and lots of mistakes over my past trading period. 

Well, perhaps it is still too early now to say I'm a KLSE winner or success in local stock market investment. But let's prove it with more time. Of course, I would like to continue to share with you about my investment thought and opinion. Hope we can do better in year 2011. 


I believe you have read my previous post about MEGB. I know I'm keep repeating the same thing, but I believe it is an opportunity now to allow us to buy in at low price. PTPTN issue seems to be temporary resolved, as IRB is expected to implement an automatic salary deduction scheme for PTPTN loans beginning January next year. If this is confirmed, PTPTN deficit issue has been resolved. 

For foreign investors strong selling, it seems like over. They also want to make money to buy low and sell high right? I also think that the management is doing a good job so far. By looking at it's 2 new branches operations, the earning outlook is very positive this year. Let's wait for it's coming quarter report and we will know how undervalue MEGB is.

As for MUDAJYA, I believe the upside is still bright and potential, as investors confident are started to regain while trading at a cheap price. It's coming strong earning performance is what it attracted me. PCHEM is also doing okay since it's debut. Perhaps it can do even better for the coming quarters. Besides, I'm also holding 4 other companies share at a small scale. They are doing pretty okay as well. 


We don't know how long this bull trend can sustain, but we can definitely know when we should take profit or cut loss by follow-up closely with the company's fundamental.

Good luck, folks!



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories