Blog Sponsor

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Time To Do 1st Quarter Review

My apology for not updating this blog for more than 2 weeks. My new job is really consuming a lot of my time and effort. It impacts a lot of my time put on stock market. Nonetheless, I hope my new job would not affect my great passion with the local stock market.

Anyway, most of the companies are releasing latest quarter results by these few days. I always believe hard work will brings reward. No doubt, I have to spend my free time, which is during the midnight to go through the companies financial reports which I'm interested.


UCHITEC is doing good this quarter, but the following quarter is going to be a challenge due to weakening US dollar. As we all know, most of the local manufacturing or export companies trading in USD will continue to suffer badly if RM is continues to strengthen against USD. Apart from USD weakening, tremendous rising raw material cost is another serious issue. You will know by just looking at EVERGRN and HEVEA latest financial result. It's terrible. I'm considering to give up UCHITEC amid 

On the other hand, MEGB seems not doing so well in 1Q2011, because they postponed the 2nd intake to next quarter due to the late announcement of SPM result. Well, if this is the case, I assumed next quarter should see a terrific earning. Anyway, I don't see any problem with MEGB yet and the management is giving full confident to the investors about it's future prospect. I decided to continue to keep it.

AMEDIA also just released it's Q1 financial result today. I just love it, it is doing very well. It is almost achieving RM10 millions revenue in this quarter. 

Anyway, I just subscribed UOA Development IPO an hour ago. Tomorrow is the deadline. Since it is a well established developer in Malaysia, I guess I should apply few lots and try my luck. 


As for XOX, after reading it's prospectus, I think I better forget about it.



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories