Blog Sponsor

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chickens Were Running Around

Gong Xi Fatt Cai to all Chinese investors! Do you gamble during CNY? Well, I'm not really into gambling, because the probability to win is very low even with small money. I rather spend the time to chit-chat with friends and get to know new friends. 

Back to stock market. It's still January, but the some of the counters seems like going up a lot. 


Earlier on, I have shortlisted 6 counters which I think they are undervalued and they can kept for value buy. Unfortunately, it's always easy to shortlist. When it comes to buy, I always queue at the lower price in hope to get a better bargain, or just want to wait for the price to be lower before queue. I'm not sure why I keep repeating this kind of mistake.

Not only that. I also worry about here and there, further price dropping or anything that can impact the share price, should I buy lesser lot and buy in stages, etc. Perhaps this are the common mistakes?

Anyway, all those counters are now releasing from my shortlist, because all of them have went up a lot. To be honest, I'm regretting when I see them everyday. I only can watch but cannot share the joy. That's taught me a very good reason for the beginning of 2012.

Good news does comes after a series of bad news, I have just discovered another undervalue counter on the past few days. I hope I can hit it this time. Will update if it comes true.



Related Articles by Categories


2 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories