Blog Sponsor

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Updated on Short-Listed Companies & OPR

Still remember my post on some short-listed companies in the mid of January? I must admit most of them are on board already, due to the higher profit growth from the quarter report, from 5% to 30%. They are just good to generate stable profit for me. 

Among them, the most outshine one is Coastal, which is my favorite. I believe it will continue to grow higher, as the positive factors are surrounding her. On the other hand, if you are unlucky and continue to hold IRCB which I mentioned in my previous post that I don't want to touch at all, please look her price between the date of my post and today. I hope you have cleared it at it's peak.





Today, Bank Negara finally raised the Overnight Policy Rate (OPR) by 25 basis points to 2.25%. Again, they claimed the domestic economy has improved significantly and is now on a path of recovery. Perhaps what they said is true, it's time. For those who bought real estate in 2009, apparently you have made the right decision.

If you like this blog, please kindly subscribe to my full feed RSS. Happy investing!



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories