Blog Sponsor

Friday, May 28, 2010

Market Will Continue Down or Up?

I believe this theme has been bothering most of the traders for the past 2 weeks, due to one or two negative news attacking the global market, Euro debts worsen and dispute between South and North Korea. I saw many trading bloggers took profit and watch the global market slump. With no surprise, KLCI index has gone down nearly 100 points for the past 9 days, and finally rebounded strongly on yesterday. So what did you do during the past 10 days?

For me, I missed this interesting drama and I was doing other more important things for the past 10 days. I'm not even spend my time well to blog, really sorry about that, folks! I know I should have listen to other bloggers to take some profits before May. Once I have a look at my portfolio 2 days back, my unrealized profit gathered since end of February was all wiped out by this little bear, and turn into unrealized loss. What a joke! However, somehow the market rebounded strongly on yesterday. 

                                                            Why bear? Because bear's eyes are facing down.

If you have unrealized loss, don't worry, I'm with you for the time being. I'm not sure (of course) whether this little bear will extend it's attack, but Malaysia and global economy outlook is obviously under recovery and in a bright side. Most of the companies are making money. So if little bear attack the market, it is an opportunity for everyone of us. I'm surprise that everyone is very hot in discussing about the market and stock during the past 10 days, especially in forum. That's a good sign, because they learned from their mistakes and busy doing their homework?

Whatever it is, the advice is always unchanged. If you want to make money from any field, you got to do your homework. That's the deal. That's mean, after away for 10 days, I also need to do my homework from now on. 

Let's fight (enjoy) together, for money. 



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories