Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boilermech Holdings Bhd

I've totally no luck recently, as I did not hit any IPO share from SMARTAG and FLBHD. 

That's very okay, if compared to a lucky fellow from my hometown who won close to RM48 millions from Sports TOTO Supreme on last weekend. I used to invest some TOTO Supreme from there. Too bad.



When I have a quick check at the IPO list just now, I came to Boilermech Holdings Berhad is calling for IPO at 33 cents per unit price. After have a quick look at it's prospectus, I think the company performance is absolutely outstanding and it has a bright prospect for the coming 2 years. The competition is high but BOILERM is one of the leader of this industry. 

I think I'm confident on BOILERM, by considering it's future prospect, low PER and it's business nature. So I've subscribed 50 lots with all the remaining cash I've in the bank. 


Apparently the shares open to public is very limited. Even though I'm not the lucky ass who hit RM48 millions jackpot, I hope I'm the lucky ass who can hit some lots from IPO.

How about you?



Related Articles by Categories


16 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories