Blog Sponsor

Monday, August 20, 2012

Reason Behind Neglecting Blog Update...

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim friends! 

My sincere apology for not updating my blog. Not I'm lazy to do it, just that I've been too busy with my current job all over the year.

To be honest, my job is overloaded due to my inefficiency, inexperience and lack of helpers. Anyway, it has offloaded a little bit since May as 1 staff has been recruited to help out. I hope it can be easing sooner as another staff will be coming in next month, and perhaps the 4th person will be coming in by October. You won't believe the level of busyness and I only can conclude that my boss, sales team and company are moving very aggressively.




Busy at work not only affected my personal lifestyle, neglecting my blogs update, but also neglecting of my stock portfolio and investment plan. I really don't have time to read annual reports and do research nowadays, including Saturday and Sunday. I feel like I'm gradually away from stock market. Anyway, I still force myself to pay attention to the quarterly report that falls under my stock portfolio, which is a few days later it has been released.

This has been prolonged for about 1/2 year for now. I know this is not a long term solution, as job is only part of the life. I do enjoy a little bit about my job, but it's not about all. I still have other things to learn an grow, including stock investment.


Over the past 1 year, I have been thinking hard of what am I really interested in and have passion with. Needless to say, do company research is one of my interests, but I don't think I want to make it full time as it is too dry. Haha. Secondly, I don't really find myself possessing any other strength apart from the current job as well as get a good return in stock investment. 

So definitely I'll continue to stay with my current job. Of course, change is required as I would like to have my personal time after office hour too. Who know, after October i will revive my personal time to do company research and update my blog again. But I'm glad to borrow Raya free time to update my blog.

Regarding my portfolio, since I have been very busy, I don't really have many trades this year, the five (5) transactions only so far. Anyway, the portfolio return is also the best ever compared to the past 3 years. If more efforts put in and swap the non-productive counters at the right time earlier, it should be a lot better.


I have took profit for my shares on MUDAJYA and TOMYPAK end of last week, as I'm looking good on 2 counters and I need some cash to invest. But I would like to see some more dips to lower my risk. I also tried to release my shares on AMEDIA but I missed the boat. Well, index has been shot to new high but it doesn't mean it reaches the limit. This is stock market and no one can predict what's next.

Have fun in stock investment.



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • PureBULL said...
     

    http://purebull-bursatrader.blogspot.ca/


    Bookmark these 2 links
    n re-visit often for a 2nd real-time mkt views n
    daily happenings on KLSE:


    http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/900000315.jsp?fp=2

    http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/purebull.jsp


    It might gives us surprises every week. Keep clicking, there r some nice fast money
    out there in the mkt for takes !

  • Unknown said...
     

    Still losing? I`m using the first ever U.S.A.patented Forex striker that destroys brokers and makes cash everyday. Pls visit my Forex striker Review and discover how i earned almost $18,000 in less than a month.

  • Iriene said...
     

    This few days, our KLSE in the red.
    ...leading till after GE13 ... hopefully will recover soon :)

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories