Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Am I KLSE Loser?

I feel bad recently, not because I'm lossing money in stock market. I feel bad because my stocks pick just don't shoot and I don't make good money lately, especially during this golden bull period.

In my few previous posts, I made buy calls on SUPERMX, HARTA, JCY, MUDAJYA. It seems like most of these stocks price are worst than the time I called.


By looking back, I've reiterated Supermx buy call from RM4.56 to RM3.75. After making 10%+ paper gain and it's now retreat back to RM4.3x level. As for JCY, I called on RM1.10 and now it stucks at RM1.0x level. MUDAJYA, has fallen weak after clarified by Bursa and the price dropping from RM4.6x to RM4.1x lately. The only success call is HARTA, but that was a continuous call since last year.

The current bull trend is up and hot, but these stocks just don't move further, perhaps they are still surrounded by negative news. I once read a book written by local fund manager. He claimed that negative news happen on good fundamental company might be a good entry point for investor. Yes, Warren Buffett also taught us the same thing, only if the negative news is a short-term news.


Am I Wrong? Cut loss? Is this fellow a KLSE Loser? Wait a minute, I wish I got wrong and I can learn from mistake. Nonetheless, I still believe they will shoot up. It's just a matter of time. Their fundamental still yet to change. Perhaps the timing is not right, shall we wait for the right timing?

I know. By using this strategy, a lot of people are eyeing on MEGB now, because the PTPTN bad news is bringing the price down to an irresistable level. Does this bad news is a short or long-term one? May be it's a short-term bad news.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories