Blog Sponsor

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stupid Mistake

This morning, I don't know why, I made a weird mistake which I guess not many of you did it before. I believe it is due to my careless behavior. Thus, I comitted a stupid mistake that you would be laughing at me this morning.




In fact, I would like to queue and sell a company shares this morning. As usual, I did what is necessary, and once I click confirm, my shares immediately Match! I was totally shocked because I'm not queuing at the current price but higher. Take a look closer, I realized I bought instead of sell them! WTF. I've accidentally click BUY instead of SELL button! I was dreaming! What a sight!


Initially I plan to sell to take profit, now I holding shares with double lots than before and higher cost. The worst is, it used up part of my investment capital and I unable to sell at the price I wanted as the market turns bad in the afternoon.

Anyway, I don't want keep looking for reason to explain my stupid mistake to make me feel better. Since it is done and making some paper loss, I'll responsible for it and take it as a lesson. I hope that I can overcome such careless mistake by making sure I double check the details before I confirm a decision. I also hope this kind of incident won't be happen again in the future, perhaps the rest of my life. I guess you won't have such problem?


Back to the market today, we can see Asian market tumbles due to Korean conflict and Ireland woes news. What? Again? It's about more or less the same story earlier this year isn't it? Well, the current outlook is really bright and most of the company are starting to make money. I hope these negative news will not cause further correction, at least not before election 2011.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories