Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Timing Will Tell Right & Wrong?

Most of us are in the mood of Christmas, New Year and holidays. After working hard for a year, it's time to gather around with family, friends and relative to relax and have fun. Yes, time past very fast, Christmas and New Year are around the corner again!



KLSE index has went up over 200 points this year. It's been consider a good and bright year. The market also went up further these 2 days. I hope most of the aunties, uncles, grandpa and grandma have not started to buy shares yet.

SOZO continues to dip further for the 4th consecutive day, a total of 12.5% drop so far. Are the local investors really not confident with China listed companies so far? Well, perhaps a lot of short-term investors are holding SOZO and lack of buyers causing the price dipping. Are you invested in SOZO? With continuous good earning and bright mid-term outlook, I still believe SOZO will have a better price in the near future.


I haven't started to accumulate this counter even with the current attractive price, because I tight up my remaining investment capital for Maxwell IPO and the oversea vacation plan on next week. The entire vacation expenses will be taken from my investment return. If the selling pressure continues and I did not get the new IPO, perhaps I'll go for this counter.

On the other hand, I've took profit on my ZHULIAN shares and swapped some with MEGB on Monday. This is because I've no longer confident with the recent business performance of multi-level marketing (MLM). Part of the reasons was due to HAIO latest poor earnings and the new MLM policy enforced. I have more confident on education business especially rely on PTPTN, compare to MLM for the time being.


Finally, MUDAJYA bounced back further these few days after dipping for a few months. If no 'surprise', we shall see it climbing back to what it should be in the future. Time still require for this counter to the regain it's investors' confident.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories