Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Looking For Replacement of MEGB

The KLCI volumes are dropping and some retail speculators started to take profit for the past few trading days. Many speculators out there expecting there will be some minor retracement, so they do what is necessary. 

It's boring on these couple of days, because we don't see anything excited. Well, the only colors display were from the new IPOs debut. Will the index drops further before Chinese New Year? No one will know. Instead of wasting time to predict it, it's better for us to spend some time to relax.


After cleared my MEGB shares on last week, I'm looking for a replacement counter to invest. After few days of study, I think I found 1 or 2 potential company in my watch list. They are very young, below 50 cents and tiny-cap companies, which their direction and future may yet to be determined.


If I go for either one of them, it should be the riskiest counter in my portfolio. The risk I talked about here this time are based on the number of years it listed and the current trading price. Previously, I don't feel comfortable to invest anything below RM1.00. With the scarce of counter selection in my watch list, I've no choice but to look down the opportunity under this group.

I don't know why, I've confident on these 2 counters. Based on my imagination of their future bright outlook and prudent management, I've decided to give one of them a try. Due to my objective is to find replacement for MEGB, I'll only pick one to invest.


Let's see whether my buy queue for the coming few days can work out. I will share with you the counter name right after I bought it. Otherwise, there is no point I'm talking big cock here. 



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories