Blog Sponsor

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Portfolio Quarter Reports Review And Action

Those company quarter reports I concerned will be out by these few days. Some of them have been released on last week and today, they are MUDAJYA, MBMR, NOTION. MEGB's quarter report is tentatively to be announced by coming Wednesday.

In overall, MUDAJYA did quite well this quarter, but it's share price was weak today. I'm expecting it's share price will gradually grow up with the upcoming solid earnings and projects to be awarded. I will continue to keep it for a higher return.


As for NOTION, it managed to recover from the few previous weak quarters and making a brilliant net profit this quarter. I continue to like the way the management do things and I satisfied with it's quarter result. Since it's share price is already shoot above RM2, I will keep it in view for the time being.

MBMR is one of the shortlisted company that I would like to accumulated since last week. It's undervalue share price and strong recent earnings drew my attention earlier. Unfortunately, it never hit my buy queue price and the share price shot up more than 10 cents right after it's quarter report. See, we shouldn't be too calculative a few cents price difference sometimes. This is don't know how many times already.


MEGB (Masterskill) volume has been fried up again since last Wednesday, due to the good jobs done by FMR and Smallcap World Fund. Well, if the company fundamental is really solid and growing like what it's boss Datuk Edmund told to the analysts and reporters, it really offers a great opportunity to the investors. 

With the rough calculation up to today, I'm assuming FMR still has about 3.8% and Smallcap World Fund has about 4.7% of MEGB shares. 

By looking back the style of what FMR did on other shares previously, I'm suspecting that FMR trying to cash out the money for other better investment and it is not related to company fundamental. This may apply to Smallcap World Fund as well. It's just my assumption anyway. I wish I get to know the fund manager to know what is really going on. 

MEGB share price seems like supported by huge buying volumes starting from yesterday. Based on the trading volume, I'm suspecting small local fund manager is accumulating it. Thus, the heavy selling volumes have temporary found buyers to pick them up to avoid the share price drop further like last Wednesday and Thursday. 

After spending the entire Sunday morning to look at MEGB situation and since I'm not buying MBMR anymore, I've decided to re-invest on MEGB again. My decision this time is based on a number of aspects, such as solid fundamental, undervalue share price, bright future prospect, close to 8% gross dividend yield, trust on MEGB's CEO & management, and strong recent buying volume. 

I've accumulated my 1st stage before market close shop today. 


All the best for myself, and you too.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories