Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Do We Have After CNY?

Market is unpredictable? 

Overall, the Asian market is in green today except KLSE. It opened at 10 points lower. Nonetheless, it managed to turn green before the end of the day. 

Many people said that KLSE is experiencing a short-term correction (fund manager taking profit?) and there are some uncertainties that might cause the index to dip further. To me, it is still in a perfect bull trend in overall. Of course, the market is very hard to predict.

Short-listed Stock Again

I'm looking at my short-listed stock list these few days and I'm ready to buy 2 of them after HOMERIZ. However, their prices are not fall at all despite the ruling of the correction. Another problem is their trading volumes are also something like HOMERIZ, very thin. I hope I can collect them before their 4Q10 quarter report release.

May be I shouldn't calculate too much for the few cents difference. I should just queue at yesterday close price and wait others to sell them to me. It seems that tomorrow and Friday should be my last chance. I hope I won't make the same timing mistake like HOMERIZ this time?

Anyway, I will publish my buy record here upon transacted.

It's Masterskill Again

On the other hand, MEGB is continue to sell low again these few days. It closed at a history new low of RM1.85 today, with the PER of 7.x. There was huge buy queue at RM1.80, but we don't know who is it yet.

It's boss has mentioned something to Bursa this afternoon. Will he starts to absorb the oversold shares and increase his holding ratio for MEGB? If MEGB is really running a robust and bright prospect business, the boss should do so. RM1.8x should be an extremely attractive price to collect for such a good fundamental company. So far we don't see any local fund manager wants to take over the 10% shares from foreign fund managers. What a pity for MEGB!

My Stock Portfolio Performance

Most of my portfolio's stocks are dipping like no tomorrow these few days, except the blue chips. The unrealized profits are diluted seriously especially my plantation stock. It has dip more than 20% over the past 2 weeks! Well, I only can shake my head while waiting for it's 4Q10 report to release. 

It's raining very heavily in Malaysia recently. Will CPO continues to sustain or create it's high price while maintaining the CPO and FFB production? We need a balance point here and we need time to tell us. Let's see.



Related Articles by Categories


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories