Blog Sponsor

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dare or not?

The local share market is just went insane these 2 weeks, especially these few days in 2010! Perhaps people always say, a good year with good profit. So have you manage to enter or exit any share? Well, no matter which share you buy, you have very high percentage hit the correct one, or even a strong bullish one. That's good, many people wish it can be like that everyday, but it will just not happen for long in reality.


I feel very irritating because I've anticipated the market will up after the triangle breakout, but I don't dare to enter as I've no idea what to enter, while 60% of my investment capital stuck at rubber glove and banking companies. The way i seeing the market and share rise happily, the more frustrated I am. Those leader companies that in my list are already rising before the confirmation of bullish signal, that's my situation. I almost get over my emotion and simply enter the share in the top volume list, or those second grade company that I think it will make me profit.

With my past experience, I controlled myself and stay away from trading, because I just did not do enough homework and I don't have solid experience. I just don't want to risk my money at all, even though the percentage of earning profit is high from the market. Fortunately in the end of the day, the entire rubber glove shares performed in an outstanding way, a wonderful consolation prize for me.

After my dinner just now, I just recalled a lesson excerpt from Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, "This is a bull market!". Let's see what I can invest with my remaining 40% capital on the following days.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories