Blog Sponsor

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The End of Bullish for Glove & Steel?

Wow, look at what the market done to rubber glove and steel manufacturer companies today. The strong sellers dominated them! As I've told you before, the buyers are already all in, it is seriously lack of buyers already. From the traded volume, I suspected there were few big players taking profit bit by bit and insanely push down the price.


Fair enough, they have bullish for many days, especially rubber glove makers, adding that analysts already warned there will be profit taking on rubber glove shares. According to price action, rubber glove stocks might be facing correction for the coming few days. Steel industry might be able to bull again on next week.



Just to let you know that I'm still holding still holding Harta, Supermx and Lionind. I have suffered huge unrealized profit vapored from my trading account on yesterday. I did not take profit for any of them, because I believe it is just a normal correction and they will definitely bullish again after next 2 weeks. You should know their 4Q09 results will be out in February right?

To be honest, one of the main reasons I don't take profit is, I don't have time to monitor the market to allow me to in and out at the right timing. Since I have confident on these 2 sectos future bullish, just let it be for now. I will look into more strong growth stocks to invest.

Happy trading.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories