Blog Sponsor

Monday, January 18, 2010

Short Listed Companies

Hi folks, the market was trying to flush some amateur traders out from the game under rubber glove industry this morning. It was suffering. I hope you don't get flush these few days, as these rubber glove companies outlook are really bright. If you managed to pick them up at the low price today, congratulations. However, I just don't understand IRCB is acting like the leader today, I really salute it.

Well, a lot of traders picking up cheaper price shares these 2 days, I wonder I should take part too, but I'm sure my mentors won't agree me to do so. Since I still have leftover some investment capital, what's next for me? Have a glance of view on today's price action, I spotted 6 companies under my watch list and I intend to own some of their shares by this week.
(1) PARKSON
(2) COASTAL
(3) SUCCESS
(4) WASEONG
(5) RHBCAP
(6) KNM

Well, surprisingly 50% of them are Oil & Gas companies. That mean's the next hot industry may be them? Let's see what US market open later.

Happy trading.



Related Articles by Categories


2 comments:

  • zay said...
     

    Mate, the shares u have chosen is not in the bright side. Let me draw the attention to u. All the rubber shares will sustain till March at least. Do not worry about it. In and out all the time are not a great things. The fees are high. And move on ur mind to the next one indeed, as i hv drew the attention to u early, Singapore exchange, Riverstone Holding Limited (AP4). Do not predict, read their financial statement. U will see the results soon. I cannot comment much, i do not predict. Do the calculation and analysis. U will find lots of funs there. Bye.

  • eKimkee said...
     

    Hi Zay, thanks for your sharing again.
    Wel, it actually doesn't matter they are in the bright side or not. More importantly, I will enter them to make money. :)

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories